Monday, October 22, 2007

Online Classes

I really enjoyed the online classes. I love technology and learning the new forms of it, so doing the online classes were like an added bonus for me. The you tube videos and blog made learning the material more fun and interesting. I am the type of learner that needs constant stimulation so this fit my learning style perfectly. Thursdays are usually a busy night so having some online classes freed up the night and gave me a break from sitting in class. I would definitely like to be part of another online class in the future. I believe the way you ran the online class was great and informative. The information was not useless and we were able to see what our fellow classmates wrote as well. I felt like I was part of a little community online. The only negative aspect of the online classes is they are very time consuming. I found this with the movie because that was my first time creating one. It was bittersweet. I learned a new way of using technology but it took me forever.
I believe the way you conducted the online classes were very clear and well thought out. I loved it.

1 comment:

Prof. Bachenheimer said...

Thanks for your positive evaluation! I'm glad it was worthwhile!