Monday, October 22, 2007

How was it?

UBD is a great way to develop good lessons but also very involved. Every month I turn in a plan book that is not anywhere close to this template. The school I used to work at in Pittsburgh had very high expectations and required detailed lessons every Friday. The school I work at now does not have that same requirement. I turn in a hand written plan book that has a few sentences of what I am doing each day. It is sufficient but not detailed.
I enjoyed creating the lesson but found it hard to come up with some of the information becasue I am out of practice. It took me a while to get back into creating a lesson in this format. I liked the format but I believe most of the lesson plan creating goes back to the same basics. As long as you have those basics the lesson will flow properly.

No comments: